Saturday, December 8, 2007

Last Post this side of the Atlantic

Well, until we return that is.

The day of our departure is finally within 24 hours away. We are leaving around 8am in the morning for the airport. Then we will be in-transit from 10:30am Sunday until around 3:30am Monday (Central time). It's been very difficult for me to figure out all these time differences, but I think I have it now.

The next post will be from Kiev. That is if we find an internet cafe.

Our SDA appointment is on Wednesday, the 12th. Please pray that both girls' files will be there for us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comments, we will be praying for your appointment at the SDA. I will follow your story closely. God bless you, I already know that you have a great heart because it is a heart for orphans.
Fran

Tami said...

YEA!!! It's time! I'd love to see you...but I'm honestly hoping we'll be on our region soon. (It may be wishful thinking.) ;)

Anonymous said...

We are praying that your journey will be smooth. Bring warm clothes, it is cold, no snow. Today is very windy, long underwear feels good.
Fran

Nataliya said...

You should be in Kiev by now. Hopefully your flight went well and you are safe and sound in your apartment. Good luck on Wednesday!!!