Thursday, May 7, 2009

Waiting

Why do things take so long when you are just about finished and there is nothing else to do? I was able to get our I-171h a couple of days early, so I hurried, got the paper notarized and sent off to the Capitol the same day. I even splurged and bought overnight postage for the return envelope. Well, here it is 6 business days later and we're still waiting! Last time, it only took 4 business days to get our papers back and there were many more of them. I also only paid Priority postage the first time. I thought surely these few papers would get back quicker especially with Express postage!!! Now, I have to worry about whether they got lost in the mail. Then, if that happened these original one of a kind papers will have to be duplicated and sent to be apostilled, once again:0