Saturday, May 9, 2009

Papers in Hand!

I kept checking our tracking number for the return postage for our apostilled papers. Finally, last night showed some change! We received our papers in the mail today and the mail actually came early for once! I then went to Kinko's to check on FedEx to see how much it would cost and how long it would take to get to Kiev. I was very disappointed to find that the papers would not go out until Monday and arrive on Friday! Fortunately, we have some friends we met last weekend who are leaving on Monday for their May 14th SDA appointment. The airport is much closer to our house than their's so it won't be any problem to meet them there:)

This is so great of them to do this favor for us. Please pray for their appointment.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Woo hoo! Yeah! Wonderful! So glad the friends can take the papers for you. I finally found Ghenya's phone number! I sent it to all your email addresses, so hopefully you won't misplace it, like I did. Praying you can be submitted this month!

Natalie, Bill, Yarek, Miko, Squirt, Goofy, Tigger, Daisy (and Nala Bear from doggie Heaven)

Regina Dunn said...

I am praising God for each blessing of provision!

S and T said...

Great News! I hope you will be back on "S" town very soon to get your daughter!