Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another Papa Post

I am having to get used to the new affectionate Toma. We all went to Wall-Mart tonight and Miss Toma insisted on walking with me holding hands. Karina was affectionate with me from day one, but Toma has pretty much, until just recently, given me the universal--"talk to the hand." I never expected her to pursue my affection. I don't know how to be affectionate to Toma. I can tell she is trying, and best of all I can see she is more relaxed and happy. Of course making your sister jealous is fun also. Toma is less dependent on Karina for everything, and there is a little more time for Mama and Papa.

Papa Dennis

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY for Papa! It always feels so good when you can score one for the home team. Everytime we make a connection I feel it is a victory. Things have been a lot better here too. It is moment to moment but they are getting further between and of shorter duration. You are such a good dad I knew she would have to warm up sooner or later. Tell June I will call later in the week. This past two weeks have been crazy busy. Rhonda