Sunday, July 19, 2009

Saturday -- 3; Sunday -- 2

Okay, I know. It's getting boring now. All we can do is visit the orphanage and wait. Tomorrow will be our last visit to the orphanage except for Tuesday when we get our daughter out for good!

I liked the cabbage rolls so much at the little cafe that I tried some from the grocery store deli. They weren't as good since they were filled with rice instead of meat. Now I know to ask for the ones filled with ground meat.

Can't wait to have our busy days starting on Tuesday!:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You all have been real troopers!!!!!!!! We can picture Ukraine in our minds with your descripitive blogs. I know you leave a part of your hear with the kids in that orphranage that they will not forgotten. Check your e-mail asap. Smiles

Tami said...

The 10 day wait is, I think, the toughest part of the process. Not much changes...you're just waiting. Hang in there. You're almost done! :)

S and T said...

Dearest Kin, hopefully by this time next week you will be home!

Rachel said...

that is really cool you are gating your daughter.

S and T said...

We need an update :-). Are you in Kiev yet?