Thursday, July 19, 2007

Our I-171h Approval Finally Arrived!

I know I haven't actually finished our story, I will, but I had to post this before too many days passed. We received our I-171h on Tuesday, July 17, finally! This has been a very tiresome, trying road for us, but now we can put that behind us. The majority of our dossier is already apostilled, so this is the final piece. I sent this off to our caseworker the same day and our dossier will be headed to Ukraine for translation!!!:)

Now, all we have to do is wait, and pack, and fill out grant applications and finish our required training and.......

1 comment:

Tami said...

Congratulations!!!! Isn't it wonderful to have everything done. Of course that means it's time to wait, and I'm not very good at this part! :)
BTW - thanks for the comments on my blog. It's nice to connect with other PAPs who are at the same point in the process. :)